Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at email@example.com.
- Bosse, K.R., M.J. Sayers, R.A. Shuchman, G.L. Fahnenstiel, S.A. RUBERG, D.L. FANSLOW, D.G. STUART, T.H. JOHENGEN, and A.M. BURTNER. Spatial-temporal variability of in situ cyanobacteria vertical structure in Western Lake Erie: Implications for remote sensing observations. Journal of Great Lakes Research 45(3):480-489 (DOI:10.1016/j.jglr.2019.02.003) (2019).
- Kharbush, J.J., D.J. Smith, M. Powers, H.A. VANDERPLOEG, D.L. FANSLOW, R.S. ROBINSON, G.J. Dick, and A. Pearson. Chlorophyll nitrogen isotope values track shifts between cyanobacteria and eukaryotic algae in a natural phytoplankton community in Lake Erie. Organic Geochemistry 128:71-77 (DOI:10.1016/j.orggeochem.2018.12.006) (2019).
- ROWE, M.D., E.J. ANDERSON, T.T. Wynne, R.P. Stumpf, D.L. FANSLOW, K. Kijanka, H.A. VANDERPLOEG, J.R. Strickler, and T.W. DAVIS. Vertical distribution of buoyant Microcystis blooms in a Lagrangian particle tracking model for short-term forecasts in Lake Erie. Journal of Geophysical Research 121(7):5296-5314 (DOI:10.1002/2016JC011720) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160026.pdf
* denotes speaker
- Bosse, K., M.J. Sayers, R.A. Shuchman, G.L. Fahnenstiel, S.A. RUBERG, D. FANSLOW, and D.G. Stuart. Cyanobacteria Vertical Structure Variability in Western Lake Erie and its Impacts On Remote Sensing. IAGLR 2018, 61st Conference on Great Lakes Research, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 18-22 (2018).
- CAVALETTO, J.F., H.A. VANDERPLOEG, E.S. RUTHERFORD, D. WELLS, P. GLYSHAW, D. FANSLOW, and G.A. LANG. Spatio-Temporal Organization of the Pelagic Food Web in Northern and Central Lake Huron in 2017. IAGLR 2018, 61st Conference on Great Lakes Research, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 18-22 (2018).
- Ming, T., H.A. VANDERPLOEG, M.D. ROWE, D.L. FANSLOW, J.R. Strickler, R.J. MILLER, T.H. JOHENGEN, T.W. DAVIS, and D.C. GOSSIAUX. Effect of light exposure and nutrients on buoyancy of Microcystis colonies (poster). IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).