Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HAWLEY, N., D. BELETSKY, and J. WANG. Ice thickness measurements in Lake Erie during the winter of 2010–2011. Journal of Great Lakes Research 44(3):388-397 (DOI:10.1016/j.jglr.2018.04.004) (2018).
- Nguyen, T.D., N. HAWLEY, and M.S. Phanikumar. Ice cover, winter circulation, and exchange in Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron. Limnology and Oceanography 62(1):375-393 (DOI:10.1002/lno.10431) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160058.pdf
- Baskaran, M., T. Novell, S.A. RUBERG, B.A. Biddanda, T.H. JOHENGEN, N. HAWLEY, and J.V. Klump. Seepage of subsurface sinkhole vent waters into Lake Huron using radium and stable isotopes of oxygen and hydrogen. Aquatic Geochemistry 22(4):349-374 (DOI:10.1007/s10498-015-9286-7) (2016).
- Choi, J., C.D. Troy, and N. HAWLEY. Shear dispersion from near-inertial internal Poincare waves in large lakes. Limnology and Oceanography 60:2222-2235 (DOI:10.1002/lno.10163) (2015).
- Fortin, D., D.S. Kaufman, M. Arnold, E. Schiefer, and N. HAWLEY. Late-summer peak in sediment accumulation in two lakes with contrasting watersheds. Geografiska Analler A. 97(4):709-719 (DOI:10.1111/geoa.12110) (2015).
* denotes speaker
- BELETSKY, D., R. BELETSKY, J. WANG, and N. HAWLEY. Observations and Modeling of Physical Processes in Lake Erie in Winter. ASLO Aquatic Sciences meeting, Honolulu, Hawaii, February 26-March 3 (2017).
- HAWLEY, N., D. BELETSKY, J. WANG, and P. CHU. Time series measurements of ice thickness in Lake Erie, 2010-2011. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- LUCIER, H.M., N. HAWLEY, and P. CHU. Developing a long-term database of water temperature measurements in the Great Lakes. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).