Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at email@example.com.
- Choi, J., C.D. Troy, N. HAWLEY, M.J. McCormick, and M.G. Wells. Lateral dispersion of dye and drifters in the center of a large lake. Limnology and Oceanography 65(2):336-348 (DOI:10.1002/lno.11302) (2020). (IN PRESS)
- Choi, J., C.D. Troy, N. HAWLEY, M.J. McCormick, and M.G. Wells. Lateral dispersion of dye and drifters in the center of a very large lake. Limnology and Oceanography (DOI:10.1002/lno.11302) (2019). (IN PRESS)
- HAWLEY, N., D. BELETSKY, and J. WANG. Ice thickness measurements in Lake Erie during the winter of 2010–2011. Journal of Great Lakes Research 44(3):388-397 (DOI:10.1016/j.jglr.2018.04.004) (2018).
- Nguyen, T.D., N. HAWLEY, and M.S. Phanikumar. Ice cover, winter circulation, and exchange in Saginaw Bay and Lake Huron. Limnology and Oceanography 62(1):375-393 (DOI:10.1002/lno.10431) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160058.pdf
* denotes speaker
- Bai, P., L. Wang, P. CHU, N. HAWLEY, A. FUJISAKI-MANOME, J.A. KESSLER, B.M. LOFGREN, D. BELETSKY, E.J. ANDERSON, and Y. Li. Modeling five Great Lakes ice-wave-circulation system using unstructured-grid coupled models. AGU Ocean Sciences, San Diego, Cal., Fes. 16-21, 2020 (2020).