Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at email@example.com.
- Bai, P., J. WANG, P. CHU, N. HAWLEY, A.F. MANOME, J. KESSLER, B.M. LOFGREN, D. BELETSKY, E.J. ANDERSON, and Y. Li. Modeling the ice-attenuated waves in the Great Lakes. Ocean Dynamics 70:991-1003 (2020). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2020/20200023.pdf
- Choi, J., C.D. Troy, N. HAWLEY, M.J. McCormick, and M.G. Wells. Lateral dispersion of dye and drifters in the center of a large lake. Limnology and Oceanography 65(2):336-348 (DOI:10.1002/lno.11302) (2020).
- Choi, J., C.D. Troy, N. HAWLEY, M.J. McCormick, and M.G. Wells. Lateral dispersion of dye and drifters in the center of a very large lake. Limnology and Oceanography (DOI:10.1002/lno.11302) (2019). (IN PRESS)
- HAWLEY, N., D. BELETSKY, and J. WANG. Ice thickness measurements in Lake Erie during the winter of 2010–2011. Journal of Great Lakes Research 44(3):388-397 (DOI:10.1016/j.jglr.2018.04.004) (2018).
* denotes speaker
- ANDERSON, E.J., C.A. STOW, A.D. Gronewold, L. MASON, M.J. McCORMICK, S.S. Qian, S.A. RUBERG, K.S. BEADLE, S.A. CONSTANT, and N. HAWLEY. Three Decades of Subsurface Water Temperature Measurements Reveal Warming Trends and Deep Water Dynamics in Lake Michigan. AGU Fall Meeting 2020, Virtual, (2020).
- Bai, P., L. Wang, P. CHU, N. HAWLEY, A. FUJISAKI-MANOME, J.A. KESSLER, B.M. LOFGREN, D. BELETSKY, E.J. ANDERSON, and Y. Li. Modeling five Great Lakes ice-wave-circulation system using unstructured-grid coupled models. AGU Ocean Sciences, San Diego, Cal., Fes. 16-21, 2020 (2020).