Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at email@example.com.
- Ivan, L.N., D.M. MASON, H. ZHANG, E.S. RUTHERFORD, T.S. HUNTER, S.E. Sable, A.T. Adamack, and K. Rose. Potential establishment and ecological effects of bighead and silver carp in a productive embayment of the Laurentian Great Lakes. Biological Invasions 22(8):2473-2495 (DOI:10.1007/s10530-020-02263-z) (2020). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2020/20200024.pdf
- Gaborit, E., V. Fortin, A. Xu, F. Seglenieks, B. Tolson, L.M. Fry, T.S. HUNTER, F. Anctil, and A.D. GRONEWOLD. A Hydrological Prediction System Based on the SVS Land–Surface Scheme: Implementation and Evaluation of the GEM-Hydro platform on the watershed of Lake Ontario. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences 21(9):4825-7839 (DOI:10.5194/hess-2016-508) (2017). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2017/20170027.pdf
- GRONEWOLD, A.D., T.S. HUNTER, J. Allison, L.M. Fry, K.A. Kompoltowicz, R.A. Bolinger, and L. Pei. Project Documentation Report for Great Lakes seasonal and inter-annual water supply forecasting improvements project Phase I: Research and Development. NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Detroit District and the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, Ann Arbor, Mich., 233 pp. (2017). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2018/20180020.pdf
- Luo, L., J. WANG, T.S. HUNTER, D. Wang, and H.A. VANDERPLOEG. Modeling spring-summer phytoplankton bloom in Lake Michigan with and without riverine nutrient loading. Ocean Dynamics 67(11):1481-1494 (DOI:10.1007/s1023) (2017). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2017/20170023.pdf
* denotes speaker
- CHU, P., T. HUNTER, L.M. Fry, L. MASON, K. Sampson, L. Read, A.D. Gronewold, D. Gochis, A.R. Nasab, and L. Karsten. Enhancing total water prediction for the Great Lakes through calibration of the National Water Model in Canadian watersheds. AGU Fall Meetings, San Francisco, CA, Dec. 9-13, 2019 (2019).