Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* denotes speaker
- LEE, D.H., M.B. LANSING, and N.M. RICE. NOAA in the Great Lakes: New Approaches to Ongoing Challenges. Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, November 15, 2019 (2019).
- CHU, P., E.J. ANDERSON, D.H. LEE, P. Xue, T. Baracchini, and A.J. Wuest. Developing a Sustainable Lake Forecasting System (poster). ELLS-IAGLR 2018 ‘Big Lakes - Small World’, Evian, France, Sept. 23-28 (2018).
- LEE, D.H. Keeping the Great Lakes Great: Using Stewardship and Science to Accelerate Restoration. World Environmental & Water Resources Congress, Minneapolis, Minn., June 3-7, 2018. EWRI (2018).
- LEE, D.H. Shaping the Future: The Role of the Profession and ASCE – the Academies Perspective. March 17, 2018 (2018).
- LEE, D.H. The Good Lakes: The Imperative for Great Lakes Research. Freshwater Institute, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, April 24, 2018 (2018).
- LEE, D.H. The Great Lakes Environmental Research Laboratory’s Approach to Integrated Scientific Research for Sustainable Management of the Laurentian Great Lakes. ELLS-IAGLR, Evian, France, Sept. 28, 2018 (2018).
- LEE, D.H., G. Christie, and G. Arhonditsis. Using Modeling to Guide Eutrophication Risk Assessment and Adaptive Management in Lake Erie. IAGLR 2018, 61st Conference on Great Lakes Research, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 18-22 (2018).
- Miller, C., J. Ridal, D.H. LEE, and G. Christie. Looking into the Future: Exploring Opportunities for the IJC's Science Advisory Board. IAGLR 2018, 61st Conference on Great Lakes Research, Toronto, ON, Canada, June 18-22 (2018).
- LEE, D.H. Welcome Remarks Semiannual Binational Great Lakes Aquatic Invasive Species Forum, Ann Arbor, Mich, Nov. 11, 2017 (2017).