Study of Organic Contaminants in Air and Water
in Conjunction with Episodic Events - Great Lakes Experiment
Keri C. Hornbuckle
- Summary of Project Results, Sep, 2000
Workshop, Conference Proceedings, and Technical Reports
- Bogdan, J.J., J.W. Budd, B.J. Eadie, and K.C. Hornbuckle. 2002.
The effect of a large resuspension event in Southern Lake Michigan on the short-term cycling of organic contaminants.
J. Great Lakes Res
(2, 8, 15)
- Hornbuckle, K.C., G.L. Smith, S.M. Miller, B.J. Eadie, and M.B. Lansing. 2004.
Magnitude and origin of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) and dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane (DDT) compounds resuspended in southern Lake Michigan.
J. Geophys. Res
109:C05017, 21 pp.
- Bogdan, J.J. and K.C. Hornbuckle. 1999.
Cycling of PCBs and PAHs during the pilot year of the Episodic Events-Great Lakes Experiment (EEGLE) Project.
24-28 May 1999.
- Bogdan, J.J., K.C. Hornbuckle, and J.W. Budd. 1999.
Increased atmospheric deposition of SOCs due to large-scale sediment resuspension in southern Lake Michigan.
28-30 October 1999.
- Eadie, B.J., J.A. Robbins, D.J. Schwab, P. VanHoof, K. Hornbuckle, and T.H. Johengen. 2001.
Advances in our understanding of sediment-water exchange and sediment transport from the Lake Michigan Mass Balance and Episodic Events Programs.
Lake Michigan - State of the Lake Conference,
6-7 Nov 2001.
(5, 8, 9, 15)
- Hornbuckle, K.C. and J.J. Bogdan. 1999.
A Study of Organic Contaminants in Air and Water in Conjunction with Episodic Events - Great Lakes Experiment (EEGLE).
Santa Fe, NM,
1-5 February 1999.
- Hornbuckle, K.C., J.J. Bogdan, and M. Green. 1999.
The Chicago atmospheric contaminant plume and the Lake Michigan sediment resuspension plume: A toxic combination.
28-30 October 1999.
- Miller, S.M., G.L. Smith, J.J. Bogdan, and K.C. Hornbuckle. 2002.
Results of a 3-year field study of sediment resuspension in southern Lake Michigan: Effects on the cycling of persistent organic pollutants.
Ocean Sciences Meeting, ASLO-AGU,
- 1998 Lake Michigan Sediment Mass Flux
- Conceptual Diagram of Contaminant Transfer
- 1998 Lake Michigan PAH Mass Flux
- State of Equilibrium: Particle-Water
- State of Equilibrium: Particle-Air
- Spatial Distribution of PAH Mass Flux, 1998